Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- knot , bough , branch.
- Automatic spanning tree Function that supports the automatic resolution of spanning trees in SRB networks, providing a single path for spanning explorer frames to traverse from a given node in the network to another AST is based on the IEEE 802 1 standard.
- Aboveground Storage Tanks.
- Mechanism that signals an asynchronous event to a process.
- Appraisal Summary Table.
- Appraisal Summary table.
- Above-ground storage tank.
- A liver enzyme that is measured in the blood Elevations in this blood value are consistent with hepatitis or inflammation of the liver Often followed as a marker for response to treatment during a course of therapy for hepatitis C.
- Professor Andrew S Tanenbaum, writer of MINIX and several essential O/S books. aspartate aminotransferase.
- Advanced Skills Teacher.
- Aspartate aminotransferase, a protein like ALT though less specific for liver dysfunction.
- Aboveground storage tank.
- Aspartate aminotransferase - a protein which, when found in the blood in elevated quantities, generally indicates liver damage Hepatoligist: A liver specialist, usually working in a liver clinic. automatic spanning tree Function that supports the automatic resolution of spanning trees in source-route bridging networks, providing a single path for spanning explorer frames to traverse from a given node in the network to another AST is based on the IEEE 802 1 standard See also 802 1 and SRB. aspartate aminotransferase the enzyme that catalyzes the reaction of aspartate with 2-oxoglutarate to give glutamate and oxaloacetate Its concentration in blood may be raised in liver and heart diseases that are associated with damage to those tissues Normal AST levels range from 8 to 20 U/l AST levels fluctuate in response to the extent of cellular necrosis 1.
- inferior position. junior. sub. subaltern. underling.
- inferior. junior. subordinate. under.
- junior. subaltern. inferior. subordinate. bye. junior. subaltern. subordinate. underling. understrapper. sub-.