Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Richard Dawkins coined the term Meme to apply to units of cultural transmission which 'propagate themselves in the meme pool ' by a process of imitation New memes which offer advantages over old memes become units of cultural evolution See also vMEMEs. 1 An element of culture that may be considered to be passed on by a non-genetic means, esp imitation 2 Replicator for transmitting a unit of culture. viral encapsulated idea, with built-in feedback loop. a cultural unit that is passed from one generation to another by nongenetic means ; 'memes are the cultrual counterpart of genes'.
- An element of a culture or system of behaviour that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by non-genetic means, especially imitation.
- Contagious ideas Term is used to explain viral marketing Source: Meme Central.
- As defined by Richard Dawkins in The Selfish Gene : 'a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation ' 'Examples of memes are tunes, ideas, catch-phrases, clothes fashions, ways of making pots or of building arches Just as genes propagate themselves in the gene pool by leaping from body to body via sperms or eggs, so memes propagate themselves in the meme pool by leaping from brain to brain via a process which, in the broad sense, can be called imitation ' In this sense, chain letter components are memes.
- A term coined by Richard Dawkins, who defines it as 'a unit of cultural inheritance, hypothesized as analogous to the particulate gene and as naturally selected by virtue of its 'phenotypic' consequences on its own survival and replication in the cultural environment '.
- An idea that replicates through a society as it is propagated through person-to-person interaction, both direct and indirect Memetics is a field of study that focuses on memes' role in the evolution of a culture [ZY].
- breast. nozzle. spout. udder. teat. dug. nipple. pap. jet. orifice. windbag.
- a cultural unit that is passed from one generation to another by nongenetic means ; 'memes are the cultrual counterpart of genes'.
- breast. nozzle. spout. tit. boob. udder. dug. teat. nipple. jet. ejector. lobe.
- nipple. teat. tit. booby. breast. lobe. dug. mamilla. mamma. mammilla. pap. mammo-.