Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A waste of space.
- The traditional skills of fine artists like painters or sculptors in visually defining and describing objects is a core influence on the work of the designer for industry Designers in Britain in the early years of the 20th century were called commercial artists.
- The Entertainer.
- One who makes art.
- An artist is somebody who draws, paints or produces other works of art.
- In Europe, this refers to cards of actors and actresses In America, it refers to illustrators.
- This term is used to apply to any practitioner in the arts, not limited to visual arts.
- The artist is usually listed first i e Hunting scene by Henry Alken The artist painted or drew the original picture He or she may or may not have been involved in the print making process Sometimes the original might be redrawn- i e Hunting scene by Smith after Henry Alken.
- To be an artist is often to give yourself permission to do things which you think are not allowed Get inspired from people around you, share, make 'mistakes', look at what are others peoples doing, do something even if you don't have the perfect skills to do it But most of all, don't judge yourself, the only 'mistake' you can do is to judge yourself!.
- An attribute which may be used in the Recording and Source elements to specify the name of the recording artist.
- One who practices an art in which imagination and taste presides over the execution This is not deemed to include the business of teaching the mechanics of the art.
- A practicing fine artist who is not necessarily a resident of the Kansas City metro area Generally recognized by critics and peers as a professional of serious intent and ability The artist may not be a member of the project architectural firm.
- The name of the individual or group who made the work that is the subject of the record e g Lawrence Beck for Punk Bear Spirit.
- a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination.
- actor. actress. performer.
- An artful person; a schemer. a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination.
- One who shows trained skill or rare taste in any manual art or occupation.
- One who professes and practices an art in which science and taste preside over the manual execution.
- One who practices some mechanic art or craft; an artisan.
- actor. actress. performer. show-off.