Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Entire hergbage of forage plants, sometimes including seed of grasses and legumes, that is harvested and dried for feed.
- Dry forage. there is; there are.
- Product such as alfalfa and certain grasses which are cut, baled and fed to animals. ) A lively round dance popular in the 16th-century.
- grass mowed and cured for use as fodder. a term in fencing.
- what a.
- To cut and cure grass for hay. grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
- Grass cut and cured for fodder.
- To lay snares for rabbits.
- A net set around the haunt of an animal, especially of a rabbit.
- A hedge.
- nap. pile of cloth.