Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A computer language that was a prototype for IDL.
- A colloid with solid particles suspended in a liquid Examples are protoplasm, starch in water, and gels.
- The Sun, central power source of our solar system The Sun stands for the individuality in the nativity It rules Leo and is exalted in Aries.
- Sticker On Label.
- Standards Of Learning.
- The name of Earth's sun.
- Unix Host.
- Sol Rising, and sponsors public readings and other events Head librarian is Lorna Toolis.
- The monetary unit in Ironrealm, now used heavily via electronic methods, such as credit, but originally copper coins about the size of quarters with the image of a rising engraved into the surface.
- In solmization, the fifth degree of the major scale.
- a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid. ancient Roman god; personification of the sun; counterpart of Greek Helios. the syllable naming the fifth note of any musical scale in solmization.
- A fluid mixture of a colloid and a liquid; a liquid colloidal solution or suspension. the syllable naming the fifth note of any musical scale in solmization ancient Roman god; personification of the sun; counterpart of Greek Helios a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
- The silver sol is the unit of value, and is worth about 68 cents.
- A silver and gold coin of Peru.
- A sou.
- The tone itself.
- A syllable applied in solmization to the note G, or to the fifth tone of any diatonic scale.
- Gold; so called from its brilliancy, color, and value.
- The sun.
- left. left-hand. left. sinistro-.