Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Internet Protocol: See Internet protocol suite See also Internet address. the sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
- Abbreviation for Internet Protocol A protocol that ensures data goes where it is supposed to go on the Internet.
- The Internet Protocol is used in the TCP/IP set of protocols, which supports the Internet and many private networks IP is responsible for delivering data, and TCP is responsible for keeping track of packets used to deliver it as well as providing other functions IP provides a connectionless packet delivery service Each packet that makes up a particular message is sent separately and may even traverse different networks on the way to the destination Connection-oriented TCP reassembles packets in the correct order at the destination IP was originally developed by the US Department of Defense for internetworking computers and networks running different and/or proprietary protocols As such, IP has an open architecture and easily interoperates with other protocols.
- Internet Protocol The Internet protocol defines how information travels between systems across the Internet.
- Internet Protocol Protocol that dictates how information is passed across the Internet An IP address is a unique string of numbers, such as 123 456 789 01, that identifies a computer on the Internet.
- Internet Protocol The common Internet standard.
- Internet Protocol The IP part of TCP/IP; the protocol that is used to route a data packet from its source to its destination over the Internet.
- The protocol, or method, used in communicating data from one computer to another across the Internet It is simply a delivery method Each computer on the network, both private and public, is allocated a unique address in much the same manner as an address written on an envelope to identify the intended recipient of conventional mail IP forwards each data packet based on the destination address ; individual packets may be routed differently.
- Internet Protocol See TCP for more information.
- Internet Protocol, often referred to as TCP/IP for Transport Control Protocol and Internet Protocol Because of the popularity of the Internet, this packet structure became the most popular way of transporting all information across carriers Because it was designed for data and not for video and voice, many special protocol tricks have to be employed to carry IP over optical systems, or even for carrying voice and video in electronic networks that utilize IP.
- Internet Protocol - A communication protocol using packet-switching technique to transmit data over the Internet.
- Short for Internet Protocol.
- Internet Protocol Internet Protocol.
- Internet Protocol - IP refers to the set of communication standards that control communications activity on the Internet An IP address is the number assigned to any Internet-connected computer.
- Internet Protocol, protocol in the TCP/IP internet layer for communication between nets and their hosts An IP-address uniquely identifies each network and each of its hosts on the internet Addresses consist of four bytes that can be represented by four integers seperated by dots, e g '157 189 162 75' Dependent on the address' class and a subnet mask, a specific number of bits identify the net or subnet and the rest a PC's address within this net/subnet.
- Internet Protocol A set of rules to send and receive messages at the Internet address level More details.
- Internet Protocol See TCP/IP An IP number uniquely identifies your computer to the Internet so that the Internet knows where to send the information you have requested.
- Internet Protocol A network and transport protocol used for exchanging data over the Internet See also TCP/IP.
- Internet Protocol The network layer protocol for the Internet protocol suite.
- An abbreviation for Internet Protocol, the basic network transmission protocol of the Internet.
- Internet Protocol The communications protocol underlying the Internet, IP allows large, geographically-diverse networks of computers to communicate with each other quickly and economically over a variety of physical links An Internet Protocol Address is the numerical address by which a location in the Internet is identified Computers on the Internet use IP addresses to route traffic and establish connections among themselves; people generally use the human-friendly names made possible by the Domain Name System.
- Internet Protocol, the most basic protocol to communicate on the Internet An IP number is a numerical address consisting of four numbers seperated by periods Each IP address uniquely identifies a certain computer on the Internet The domain name is used to make using them easier.
- Internet Protocol.
- Internet Protocol.
- cord. string. light rope. thread. bond. bonds. clew. line.
- cord. kink. line. rope. slack. string.
- string. cord. rope. halter. lanyard. lap. twist.