Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Lesions Number of fish with lesions.
- The inductance of a driver's voice coil, typically measured at 1 kHz in millihenries.
- Law Enforcement.
- Language Environment LE can be used in a CICS environment to provide a runtime library that establishes a common execution environment for programming languages. lighting efficacy. with, attributed to.
- Individuals with Limited English proficiency The term 'individual with limited English proficiency' means a secondary school student, an adult, or an out-of-school youth, who has limited ability in speaking, reading, writing, or understanding the English language, and - whose native language is a language other than English; or who lives in a family or community environment in which a language other than English is the dominant language.
- Logic Element -- what Altera calls their logic blocks Contains a bit more logic than a 4-LUT. surnames with 'le', for example 'le Palefrayor', were occupational names, in this case, 'the chap who looked after the nobleman's horse' The name itself was not a surname, but an identifier name, but it later developed into a surname -- Renia Simmons.
- A/N, oblique case: reflexive pronoun ; anaphoric pronoun.
- Lupus erthyematosus.
- Leading Edge.
- Listed Endangered LT - Listed Threatened PE - Proposed Endangered PT - Proposed Threatened.
- Labor Exchange. the inductance of a driver's voice coil, typically measured at 1 kHz in millihenries.
- Local exchange.
- A Marconi program that implements both the LAN Emulation Server and the Broadcast/Unknown Server.
- Local Exchange.
- LAN Emulation Refer to LANE.
- LAN Emulation.
- a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue.