Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- One who uses our library; also referred to as 'user'.
- The holder of an advowson.
- A legislator who introduces a specific piece of legislation Other legislators may show their support by signing on as co-patrons. A person who employs an artist or architect to create a work of art or a building Under a system of patronage, artists and architects work on commission.
- A patron, or benefactor, is one who enters into a contract with a client and provides goods that are not normally available to the client In return, the benefactor receives honor and loyalty Click here for examples.
- One who lends his or her name for purposes of promotion of a benefit or similar affair; also, a category of contributions at a certain level of giving to which an institution gives special recognition Topic areas:Fundraising and Financial Sustainability. any user of Watson Library May include students from NSU, LSMSA and residents Natchitoches Parish.
- A person who supports of an artist, both financially and by helping him or her to become well known in their field of art.
- Another term used for the Library users who have borrowing privelege.
- a regular customer. the proprietor of an inn. someone who supports or champions something.
- boss. employer. dress maker's pattern. big boss. chief. dressing pattern. gaffer. the great white chief. magnate. main squeeze. old man. the old man. patron. self-employer. top brass.
- Doing the duty of a patron; giving aid or protection; tutelary. a regular customer someone who supports or champions something the proprietor of an inn.
- To be a patron of; to patronize; to favor.
- See Padrone, 2.
- A guardian saint. called also patron saint.
- One who has gift and disposition of a benefice.
- One who encourages or helps a person, a cause, or a work; a furtherer; a promoter; as, a patron of art.
- An advocate or pleader.
- A man of distinction under whose protection another person placed himself.
- A master who had freed his slave, but still retained some paternal rights over him.
- One who protects, supports, or countenances; a defender.
- boss. chief. governor. magnate. master. pattern.
- boss. employer. patron. old man. top dog. governor. the governor. guvnor. guv. patronizer. dress pattern. baas. magnate. nibs.