Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- One thousand grams. : A metric unit of measurement One kilogram is equal to 1000 grams or 2 2 pounds. one thousand grams. kill-o-jool A unit for measuring mass There are 1000 g in 1 kg. n kilogram. one thousand grams; the basic unit of mass adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites; 'a kilogram is approximately 2 2 pounds'.
- A unit of weight in the metric system equivalent to 1,000 grams or 2 2046 lbs Knockdown Flange Body hook and cover hook in contact, but not tucked in. A weight of measure equivalent to approximately 2 2 pounds.
- A unit of mass in the metric system; one of the seven fundamental units.
- Metric unit of weight; about 2 2 pounds.
- A metric unit of mass Equals 1000 grams Also equals about 2 2 pounds.
- The unit of mass in the metric system; the mass of the International Prototype Kilogram, a cylinder of platinum-iridium alloy, stored at Seures, France, by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures.
- One kilogram is equivalent to 1,000 grams; the mass of a liter of water. unit of mass in the metric system. the standard for unit of mass and weight in the metric system; equivalent to 1000 grams ; symbol kg.
- The kilogram is a unit of mass, equal to 2 2 pounds, or 1,000 grams.
- One kilogram is equivalent to 1,000 grams or 2 2 pounds; the mass of a liter of water. one kilogram is equivalent to 1,000 grams or 2 2 pounds; the mass of a liter of water.
- A measure of weight, being a thousand grams, equal to 2.2046 pounds avoirdupois.
- kilogram. kilogramme.