Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Alabama. a flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism; 'the alae of the nose'; 'the alae of a maple seed'; 'the flat petals of a pea blossom are alae'. a wing of an insect.
- Outer side of the nostril.
- Activism Lobbying and Advocacy.
- The nasal skin that forms the outside of the nostril.
- A 'wing', used to describe a Roman auxiliary cavalry unit.
- American Lung Association.
- Association of Local Authorities Now part of the LGA.
- The American Library Association This is the national organization for all types of libraries Based in Chicago, it sponsors on going training and research for the profession, publications, annual conferences for staff and trustees and lobbies at the national level The Library has an institutional membership.
- The American Library Association; professional organization for librarians, and the oldest professional library organization in the world.
- American Library Association Established in 1876.
- American Library Association; founded in 1876 to promote library service and librarianship; national conferences are held each year in different parts of the country; American Libraries, published monthly by ALA, provides library related information on a national level.
- variegated. light brown.
- A winglike organ, or part. a wing of an insect a flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism; 'the alae of the nose'; 'the alae of a maple seed'; 'the flat petals of a pea blossom are alae'.
- colourful. speckled. light brown. trout alabalık.