Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- hard , bitter , callous , firm , hard , harsh , punishing , rigorous , rigorously , rough , stern , toughly , unkind.
- The Hart, like the stag, is an old bearing, though not of the earliest John Trie, son and heir of Alicia de Hertley, bore 'a hart's head caboched '.
- Hanscom Area Resource Team Airport-related businesses and airport users groups. HART stands for Highway Addressable Remote Transducer. hard einen Harten haben have a hard-on.
- Highway Addressable Remote Transducer.
- United States lyricist who collaborated with Richard Rodgers. male red deer.
- United States playwright who collaborated with George S Kaufman.
- See the Note under Buck. male red deer United States lyricist who collaborated with Richard Rodgers United States playwright who collaborated with George S.
- A stag; the male of the red deer.