Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- AppleTalk Remote Access Protocol that provides Macintosh users direct access to information and resources at a remote AppleTalk site. a foot, to go. a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma. macaws.
- The physical body.
- Accounting Research Association.
- Automotive Recyclers Association.
- An appraisal designation for Accredited Rural Appraiser awarded by the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- AppleTalk Remote Access. The governing body for rowing in England, responsible for organising the National Championships http://www ara-rowing org.
- Apple Remote Access, a program to allow full access to the UVA network including IP and AppleTalk services over a phone line from a Macintosh computer.
- Appleshare Remote Access.
- AppleTalk Remote Access, a protocol developed by Apple to allow PowerBook and Macintosh users to connect to an AppleTalk network over phone lines.
- Apple Remote Access, a protocol allowing network access from Macintosh systems via dialup Now almost entirely obsolete.
- Apple Remote Access A software program from Apple Computer that allows one Mac to dial another Mac via a modem and, through AppleShare and/or Personal File Sharing, access local or network resources available to the 'answering' Mac Although I don't cover the issue much in this book, you can do some neat things with ARA and MacTCP.
- AppleTalk Remote Access With ARA, you can call your desktop Mac from a PowerBook and remotely access all the available files, printers, servers, e-mail, and so on.
- AppleTalk Remote Access A protocol that provides system-level support for dial-in connections to an AppleTalk network With ARA, you can call your desktop Mac from a PowerBook and remotely access all the available services - files, printers, servers, e-mail, etc.
- half time. intermediate. break. interval. intermission. distance between two things. relation between people. interlude. space. spacing. intermediary. interstice. hiatus. cessation. inherent delay. interruption. interspace. letup. lull. meantime. recess.
- A name of the great blue and yellow macaw , native of South America. macaws a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
- The Altar; a southern constellation, south of the tail of the Scorpion.
- breather. interim. interlude. intermediate. intermission. interspace. interval. lapse. pause. distance. space. break. playtime. cessation. half time. relation. terms. footing. intermediary. middle.
- interim. recessional. interlocutory. intermediary. intermediate. mediate. space. gap. distance. break. breather. discontinuance. discontinuation. interruption. time-out. breathing-space. cessation. chasm. check. discontinuity. interim. interlude. int.