Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A numerical rating used in Europe to describe the sensitivity of film to light The DIN rating increases by 3 as the sensitivity of the film doubles See film speed.
- Document Identification Number DOJ: Department of Justice.
- The German Institute for Standardization This institute establishes standards for testing and classifying air filters.
- This is an acronym used for the Deutsches Institut fur Normung.
- Deutsches Institut fur Normung.
- Deutsche Industrie Norm.
- Standards Institution of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Deutche Industrie-Norm: German industry standard.
- Deutsche Industrie Norm The german system of rating film sensitivity to light.
- An acronym for Deutsche Industrie Normung , DIN is a German organization that establishes standards for industry One common place you'll encounter DIN standards in America is with circular multi-pin plugs, like those found on the ends of MIDI cables Other DIN standards exist, including noise specs, rack measurements, signal EQ standards and more It is important to note that they do not necessarily match up with the corresponding American standards.
- Deutsches Institut fur Normung A type of connector defined by the German Standards Institute Generally used to connect peripherals such as mice, modems, and keyboards to computing devices The DIN connector found on 1x0-series Newtons and the eMate is a DIN-8 connector, so called because it has eight pins See also Mini-DIN Source: TE.
- A set of German standards recognized throughout the world The 1/8 DIN standard for panel meters specifies an outer bezel dimension of 96 x 48 mm and a panel cutout of 92 x 45 mm.
- Deutsche Industrie Normenausschussan; association that sets standards for the electronics industry.
- Deutsche Industrial Norm German industrial standardization for radio dimensions, approximately 7 inches wide by 2 inches high 1.
- Multi-wire cable with DIN connectors at both ends Usually has 5 or 6 inner wires Different diameter and configuration from maker to maker Pictures of DIN connectors or, more details about DIN Cable.
- A plug and socket connector consisting of a circular pattern of pins in a metal sleeve This type of connector is commonly seen on keyboards.
- The initials stand for German Industrial Standard and in car audio can be used to describe a standard dash opening for a deck or a multi-pin connector used in lieu of a RCA connector.
- faith. religion. belief. equal opportunity. ethnic group. persuasion. proselyte.
- Measure in a single line, as length, breadth, height, thickness, or circumference; extension; measurement; us.
- A silver coin of the United States, of the value of ten cents; the tenth of a dollar.
- A bower; a dingle.
- To grow dim.
- To deprive of distinct vision; to hinder from seeing clearly, either by dazzling or clouding the eyes; to darken thesenses or understanding of.
- To sound with a din; a ding. instill by constant repetition; 'he dinned the lessons into his students' To render dim, obscure, or dark; to make less bright or distinct; to take away the luster of; to darken; to dull; to obscure; to eclipse.
- To utter with a din; to repeat noisily; to ding.
- To strike with confused or clanging sound; to stun with loud and continued noise; to harass with clamor; as, to din the ears with cries.
- Loud, confused, harsh noise; a loud, continuous, rattling or clanging sound; clamor; roar.
- yesterday. faith. religion.