Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- engine , motor.
- Used as a verb, it is to travel by car. generally refers to an electric motor. machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion. a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; 'happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action'. travel or be transported in a vehicle; 'We drove to the university every morning'; 'They motored to London for the theater'. conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; 'motor nerves'. causing or able to cause motion; 'a motive force'; 'motive power'; 'motor energy'.
- Brit equivalent to vehicle Not to be confused with engine.
- A source of mechanical power. related to moving the muscles.
- The ability to move Motor skills can be thought of as 'output' signals from the brain Many visual skills involve motor components.
- An actuator that converts linear power to rotary mechanical force and motion.
- Word used by student pilots and Yankees when referring to the engine.
- A 1930's economy grade of gasoline, usually with low tetraethyl lead content and correspondingly low octane rating.
- Relates to movements of muscles. neurological term to represent that portion of the nerve or joint responsible for activity or motion, as compared to.
- A machine which transforms electric energy into mechanical energy Standard motors are dual voltage and operate at 1725 RPM. adj Of, relating to, concerned with, or involving muscular movement. a device that provides rotary movement, see electric motor and clockwork motor. pertaining to motion or muscular movement; can be either gross such as shoulder or knee, or fine such as fingers.
- A machine that produces motion or power for doing work.
- Referring to nerves that give signals to muscles or glands in the body.
- A device used to convert electrical or air power into a rotational force 1 Pump Motor - used to drive the hydraulic pump 2 Stepper Motor - used to drive the rollers of the roll feeds or move the bolster in the Y or Theta-axis.
- A machine that converts electrical energy to mechanical energy It is activated by ac or dc.
- A rotating machine that converts electrical power into mechanical power.
- There are more than 150 variations of motors that drive power tools Among the quality features are welded connections, built-in fans and commutators welded to motor windings.
- Principally a machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.
- A device which converts fluid power into mechanical force and motion It usually provides rotary mechanical motion.
- In R/C racing this generally refers to an electric motor.
- A device or machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy.
- engine. motor. motorboat. motorcycle. promiscuous. loose. power plant. motorship. launch motor. motor ship.
- A motor car; an automobile. machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; 'happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action'.
- Causing or setting up motion; pertaining to organs of motion; applied especially in physiology to those nerves or nerve fibers which only convey impressions from a nerve center to muscles, thereby causing motion.
- A prime mover; a machine by means of which a source of power, as steam, moving water, electricity, etc., is made available for doing mechanical work.
- One who, or that which, imparts motion; a source of mechanical power.
- The Diesel engine has a very high thermal efficiency.
- A type of internal- combustion engine in which the air drawn in by the suction stroke is so highly compressed that the heat generated ignites the fuel , the fuel being automatically sprayed into the cylinder under pressure.
- engine. motor. motorboat.