Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Arabic title for a military commander, governor or ruler. an independent ruler or chieftain.
- A prince or governor of an Islamic territory. prince or commander.
- Arabic word meaning 'commander' and used to refer to the virtually independent rulers of the conquered territories.
- decree. instruction. warrant. behest. bidding. charge. command. commandment. commission. decision. dictate. dictation. direction. directive. emir. fiat. injunction. mandat. mandate. order. ordinance. pleasure. precept. prescript. prescription. statute. sw.
- An Arabian military commander, independent chieftain, or ruler of a province; also, an honorary title given to the descendants of Mohammed, in the line of his daughter Fatima; among the Turks, likewise, a title of dignity, given to certain high officials. an independent ruler or chieftain.
- behest. bidding. captive. command. decree. edict. emir. imperative. injunction. mandate. order. ordinance. prescription. word.
- imperatival. imperative. jussive. order. command. word of command. word. direction. imperative. amir. ameer. behest. bidding. charge. commandment. decree. dictate. dictation. disposal. disposition. emir. fiat. mandate. precept. prescription. ukase.