Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Ask your guidance counselor about TRIO programs such as Educational Talent Search and Upward Bound TRIO programs help students whose families are not familiar with planning for college Participation is free, and students can work together toward their educational goals.
- Three meanings: 1 A kind of chamber ensemble featuring three players 2 The genre associated with such an ensemble 3 A kind of interlude in the middle of a piece, often lighter in texture and in a contrasting key This feature occurs in both classical music, in the minuet and trio form, in marches, and in early jazz, as the third strain in ragtime form. 1 A piece of music for three musicians 2 A contrasting middle section of a minuet, scherzo, or similar piece.
- Three singers with guitars singing boleros, sons, guarachas and other songs : this formation was popularized during 20ties of the 20th century. : a group of three instruments; a work written for that group; or the contrasting middle section of a minuet or scherzo.
- A piece of music performed by three performers.
- An event in which three swimmers work together as a team.
- An ensemble of three musicians.
- A vocal or instrumental piece for three performers.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one. a musical composition for three performers. three performers or singers who perform together. a set of three similar things considered as a unit. three people considered as a unit.
- The secondary, or episodical, movement of a minuet or scherzo, as in a sonata or symphony, or of a march, or of various dance forms; not limited to three parts or instruments. a musical composition for three performers three people considered as a unit a set of three similar things considered as a unit three performers or singers who perform together.
- A composition for three parts or three instruments.
- Three, considered collectively; three in company or acting together; a set of three; three united.