Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A Chinese water lily whose root, leaves and seeds are often used in oriental cooking. common term for the plant nymphaea caerulea, which was not a lotus at all, but rather the Blue Water Lily Its buds and blossoms were the emblem of Upper Egypt and a symbol of rebirth in the afterlife These lilies were indigenous to Egypt, while the lotus was not introduced into Egypt until the time of the Persians.
- Flower; Hindu symbol of beauty, purity and good fortune.
- Classic ornament in the shape of a conventionalized water lily.
- The lotus is a water lily whose leaves, root, and seeds are used in oriental cooking The root can be used as a vegetable The seeds are used in desserts.
- A database or look-up table that contains standard parts and their associated part parameters The Relex CAD Import/ExportWizardTM is completely compatible with Lotus files, able to import information from, and export data to, the Lotus format. [n] a water plant with large leaves and pink flowers.
- Famous for the Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet of the 1980's, and more recently for it's Notes Groupware system Bought by IBM in 1995.
- native to eastern Asia; widely cultivated for its large pink or white flowers. annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs. white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa; held sacred by the Egyptians.
- An ornament much used in Egyptian architecture, generally asserted to have been suggested by the Egyptian water lily. white Egyptian lotus: water lily of Egypt to southeastern Africa; held sacred by the Egyptians native to eastern Asia; widely cultivated for its large pink or white flowers annual or perennial herbs or subshrubs.
- A genus of leguminous plants much resembling clover.
- See Lote.
- The lote, or nettle tree.
- It was fabled by the ancients to make strangers who ate of it forget their native country, or lose all desire to return to it.
- The lotus of the lotuseaters, probably a tree found in Northern Africa, Sicily, Portugal, and Spain , the fruit of which is mildly sweet.