Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Low-Dispersion Resampled Image FITS File. a cylindrical tower used for storing silage. military installation consisting of an underground structure where ballistic missiles can be stored and fired.
- A term used to describe a non-integrated way of providing human services, with separate programs for select populations A key to the concept of silo is that there is little or no planning and coordination between programs Under the present DHS structure, divisions and program offices are sometimes referred to as silos, as are programs within a division that operate with separate management and administration.
- A pit or airtight chamber for storing grain or other loose materials, or for packing and preserving green crops for fodder.
- Hardened underground facility for housing and launching a ballistic missile and designed to provide pre-launch protection against nuclear attack. in farming, an airtight tower in which silage is made by the fermentation of freshly cut grass and other forage crops.
- A commonly-used bootstrap loader for Linux systems based on the SPARC processor.
- Usually a tall, cylindrical structure in which fodder is stored; may be a pit dug for the same purpose.
- silo. grain elevator. grain storage.
- See Ensilage. a cylindrical tower used for storing silage military installation consisting of an underground structure where ballistic missiles can be stored and fired.
- A pit or vat for packing away green fodder for winter use so as to exclude air and outside moisture.