Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A complete set of characters in one typeface design See also Styles Source: NUIG.
- The size, appearance and weight of a type face 18 point Times-Roman Bold is 18/72 in high in the Times-Roman style, and bold weight.
- A font is the design for a set of characters, including qualities like size and spacing A variable font is one where different characters have different widths A fixed width font is one where every character has the same width.
- Most versatile Physical Style element of all the character formatting elements and is also the only one of this type to accept its own attributes This element greatly increases the display variations produced at the character level.
- A character set or typeface family denoting a particular size and style, either for on-screen display or printing, usually on a laser or inkjet printer.
- The source or mother of the letter shapes that appear on a page A collection of glyphs used for the visual depiction of character data A font is often associated with a set of parameters, e g , size, posture, slant, weight, serifness, etc , which, when set to particular values, generate a collection of imagable glyphs The term is often confused with related terms such as type face and type style Times is a type face The font is more specific and includes size, posture, weight, etc.
- A font is a complete set of characters in a particular size and style of type This includes the letter set, the number set, and all of the special character and diacritical marks you get by pressing the shift, option, or command/control keys.
- A logical set of related patterns representing text characters or point symbols Courier, Helvetica and Times are three types of font.
- A font is a style and size of type, such as Times New Roman, 12 point, bold A font is a set of all the characters available in one typeface and size, including uppercase and lowercase letters, punctuation, and numerals.
- A text formatting term: A complete assortment of printer characters in a particular type style, typeface, size and orientation Most fonts include letters, numbers, punctuation and some special symbols Note that the Roman , Italic, Bold and BoldItalic typeface forms of any type style and size are each separate fonts.
- A typeface style, such as Helvetica, Times Roman, etc , in a single size A single font includes all 26 letters, along with punctuation, numbers, and other characters.
- A font is a complete set of characters in a particular size and style of type This includes the letter set, the number set, and all of the special character and diacritical marks you get by pressing the shift, option, or command/control keys For example, Times NewRoman Bold Italic is one font, and Times NewRoman Bold is another font Times NewRoman is a single typeface.
- A particular collection of characters of a typeface with unique parameters in the 'Variation vector', a particular instance of values for orientation, size, posture, weight, etc , values The word font or fount is derived from the word foundry, where, originally, type was cast It has come to mean the vehicle which holds the typeface character collection A font can be metal, photographic film, or electronic media.
- One weight, width, and style of a typeface Before scalable type, there was little distinction between the terms font, face, and family Font and face still tend to be used interchangeably, although the term face is usually more correct.
- A complete assortment of letters, numbers, and symbols of a specific size and design There are hundreds of different fonts ranging from businesslike type styles to fonts composed only of special characters such as math symbols or miniature graphics.
- In a simplistic sense, a font can be thought of as the physical description of a character set While the character set will define what sets of bits map to what letters, numbers, and other symbols, the font will define what each letter, number, and other symbol looks like Fonts can be either fixed width or variable width and independently, either bitmapped or vectored The size of the large characters in a font is typically measured in points.
- A complete collection of letters, punctuation marks, numbers, and special characters with a consistent and identical typeface, weight , posture and font size Technically, font still refers to one complete set of characters in a given typeface, weight, and size, such as Helvetica italic 12 - but the terms has come to be used interchangably for refering to typefaces or font families.
- A collection of glyphs used for the visual depiction of character data A font is often associated with a set of parameters , which, when set to particular values, generate a collection of imagable glyphs.
- A design for a set of characters A font is the combination of typeface and other qualities, such as size, pitch, and spacing For example, Arial is a typeface that we are using in this page, but within Arial, there are many fonts to choose from--different sizes, italic, bold, and so on The height of characters in a font is measured in points, each point being approximately 1/72 inch Back to Top.
- a specific size and style of type within a type family. bowl for baptismal water.
- cast iron.
- A basin or stone vessel in which water is contained for baptizing. a specific size and style of type within a type family.
- A fountain; a spring; a source.
- A complete assortment of printing type of one size, including a due proportion of all the letters in the alphabet, large and small, points, accents, and whatever else is necessary for printing with that variety of types; a fount.