Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- rate , installment , instalment.
- The annual percent charged on the principal. the annual rate of interest on a loan, expressed as a percentage of 100 - this is usually the most accurate measure of a mortgage's annual cost to you rate cap a limit on how much the interest rate can change or reach, either for a specific period or over the life of the loan reconnection fee charged by a utility company for connecting a service, usually after it has been cut off due to non payment redemption the joyous moment when you pay off the mortgage refinancing the process of paying off one loan with the proceeds from a new loan using the same property as security.
- The cost of insurance per unit; used as a base for the determination of premiums.
- The percentage of an amount of money which is paid for its use for a specified time; usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- The job openings rate is computed by dividing the number of job openings by the sum of employment and job openings and multiplying that quotient by 100 All other data element rates are computed by dividing the data element level by employment and multiplying that quotient by 100.
- The price of insurance per unit of exposure Each classification has a different rate depending on the probability of loss for that class.
- Price per unit of insurance.
- The annual rate of interest on a loan, expressed as a percentage of 100.
- A rate is the cost of a unit of insurance Insurance rates are based on historical loss experience for similar risks What a driver pays for auto insurance, for example, is based in part on past loss experience with drivers the same age, sex, and marital status, with similar driving records, and on experience with the same make and model car The final premium also includes factors for future inflation, sales commissions, administrative expenses and profit State insurance regulators are responsible for making sure that insurance rates are adequate to cover losses, but not unreasonably high or unfairly discriminatory - i e , individuals and groups with the same risk characteristics must be offered similar rates. The price of one currency in terms of another, normally against USD Assessment of the credit worthiness of an institution.
- The pricing criteria upon which an insurance premium is based, it is the cost of a given unit of insurance Registered keeper - The person who looks after a vehicle, not always the owner For example, you may use a car that is owned by someone else in which case you would be the registered keeper.
- In lending, the amount of interest on the loan expressed as an interest rate or annual percentage rate of the principal.
- In epidemiologic usage, the frequency of a disease or characteristic expressed per unit of size of the population or group in which it is observed The time at or during which the cases are observed is a further specification.
- The pricing factor upon which an insurance premium is based, it is the cost of a given unit of insurance.
- This is the cost of a unit of insurance Auto Insurance Quotes are based on the history of loss experience for similar risks What a driver pays for auto insurance is based in part on past experience by that company with drivers of the same age, sex, marital status, driving record and similar make and model of car.
- The percentage or factor applied to the ceding company's subject premium to produce the reinsurance premium or the percent applied to the reinsurer's premium to produce the commission.
- A score derived by dividing the number of cases that meet a criterion for quality by the number of eligible cases within a given time frame where the numerator cases are a subset of the denominator cases.
- The pricing factor upon which the insurance buyer's premium is based.
- The speed or frequency of occurrence of an event, usually expressed with respect to time or some other known standard Death rate or mortality rate is the number of deaths in a specified population, usually expressed per 100 000 population, over a given period, usually 1 year Morbidity rate is the number of cases per year of certain diseases in relation to the population in which they occur Infant mortality rate is the number of deaths per year of live-born infants less than 1 year of age divided by the number of live births in the same year Peak expiratory flow rate is the maximum rate of exhalation during forced expiration, measured in litres per second or litres per minute.
- This is the cost of a unit of insurance Insurance is based on the history of loss experience for similar risks What a driver pays for auto insurance is based in part on past experience by that company with drivers of the same age, sex, marital status, driving record and similar make and model of car.
- To be set or considered in a class; to have rank; as, the ship rates as a ship of the line.
- To ratify.
- To settle the relative scale, rank, position, amount, value, or quality of; as, to rate a ship; to rate a seaman; to rate a pension.
- To assess for the payment of a rate or tax.
- To set a certain estimate on; to value at a certain price or degree.
- The class of a merchant vessel for marine insurance, determined by its relative safety as a risk, as A1, A2, etc.
- The order or class to which a war vessel belongs, determined according to its size, armament, etc.; as, first rate, second rate, etc.
- The gain or loss of a timepiece in a unit of time; as, daily rate; hourly rate; etc.
- Ratification; approval.
- Order; arrangement.
- A tax or sum assessed by authority on property for public use, according to its income or value; esp., in England, a local tax; as, parish rates; town rates.
- Valuation; price fixed with relation to a standard; cost; charge; as, high or low rates of transportation.
- That which is established as a measure or criterion; degree; standard; rank; proportion; ratio; as, a slow rate of movement; rate of interest is the ratio of the interest to the principal, per annum.
- Established portion or measure; fixed allowance.
- To chide with vehemence; to scold; to censure violently.