Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- at , by , in , on , to , upon.
- Contains all temperature telemetry points and is most useful when studying the thermal trends of the SIs and vehicle The aft-shroud light shield temperatures are reported in AN format and are currently the best indicators in determining the periodic change in the OTA focus AN format does contain the S/C velocity and position vectors.
- Acrylonitrile. sweetened puree of cooked red beans.
- One of two aliens that appeared in SailormoonR She disguised herself as Ginga Natsumi and attended Juban Junior High School She had a crush on Chiba Mamoru.
- Australian National Railway Commission. abbr Annunciator.
- Analog. pron or adj: one; alone 705, 732, 784, 888.
- Alaska Native.
- NAT, ann, anna, initial six months or year's income due in payment to executors of an estate. ammonium nitrate - used for explosives. article. push.
- Access Node See node. indefinite article IF - a possibility PA - father.
- Data Analysis Software of CTAS.
- Active Network.
- After Newton The period of time that has elapsed since the cancellation of the Newton Generally agreed to be any point after February 27th, 1998 AN is also an abbreviation for the Action Names software package See also BN and DN Source: NTLK.
- Access Node See Node. access node A broadband Integrated Services Digital Network remote switch that performs grooming, concentration, and switching functions.
- Access Network.
- an associate degree in nursing.
- moment. instant. breath. minute. sec. span. twinkling. wink.
- If; a word used by old English authors.
- In such expressions as 'twice an hour,' 'once an age,' a shilling an ounce , it has a distributive force, and is equivalent to each, every.
- It is used before nouns of the singular number only, and signifies one, or any, but somewhat less emphatically.
- This word is properly an adjective, but is commonly called the indefinite article.
- flash. instant. jiffy. minute. moment. point. second. shake. snatch. span. tick. time. twinkling.
- moment. split second. second. instant. wink. flash. jiff. jiffy. minute. point. snatch. span. trice.