Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Auxiliary Telescope.
- Assistive Technology. assistive technology.
- Access table; may be used in a business model or system model to define access rights to databases.
- Strain at a gnat Greek, di-aulizo, to strain off Here 'at' is an error, probably in the first instance typographical, for 'out ' 'Out' is given in the Bible of 1603, and has been restored by the Revisers. antitank.
- The form factor used by most PC motherboards prior to 1998 The original motherboard for the PC-AT measured 12'x13' Baby AT motherboards are a little smaller, usually 8 5'x13'.
- Air Traffic Division.
- Strain at a gnat Greek, di-aulizo, to strain off Here 'at' is an error, probably in the first instance typographical, for 'out ' 'Out' is given in the Bible of 1603, and has been restored by the Revisers.
- The model name of the second-generation, 80286-based IBM computer Many aspects of the AT, such as the BIOS, CMOS, and expansion bus, have become de facto standards in the PC industry The physical organization of the components on the motherboard is called the AT form factor.
- Air Traffic. in the position of IT - neuter pronoun RE - a tone of the scale.
- A period of active duty for training of 12 or 14 days each year, required of members as part of a Ready Reserve assignment.
- Analog Access Trunk Expressed as AT-2, AT-4, or AT-8 to correspond to 2-, 4-, and 8-port gateways.
- Advanced trainer-- single or twin engine The AT 6 is an advanced trainer--shown in the photo.
- Assistive Technology.
- Advanced Technology The IBM successor to the PC/XT with a 80286 CPU and 16-bit bus slots.
- Accommodation Services, we use certain terms to describe our accommodation types, facilities and procedures To avoid misunderstandings, in particular if you are from overseas or other Universities where accommodation provision may differ, we recommend you note the following details and definitions.
- Any IBM or compatible computer that contains an 80286 processor and 16-bit bus.
- Advanced Technology IBM's first 286-based PC, introduced in 1984 It was the most advanced machine in the PC line and featured a new keyboard, 1 2MB floppy and 16-bit data bus AT-class machines run considerably faster than XTs.
- Modem control language for asynchronous dial-up modems designed by Hayes Micro- computer Products. queue, examine or delete jobs for later execution.
- Short for AT Attachment, a disk drive implementation that integrates the controller on the disk drive itself There are several versions of ATA, all developed by the Small Form Factor Committee ATA: Known also as IDE, supports one or two hard drives, a 16-bit interface and PIO modes 0, 1 and 2 ATA-2: Supports faster PIO modes and multiword DMA modes Also supports logical block addressing and block transfers ATA-2 is marketed as Fast ATA and Enhanced IDE ATA-3: Minor revision to ATA-2 Ultra-ATA: Also called Ultra-DMA, ATA-33, and DMA-33, supports multiword DMA mode 3 running at 33 MBps ATA/66: A new version of ATA proposed by Quantum Corporation, and supported by Intel, that will double ATA's throughput to 66 MBps The first ATA/66 computers are expected to be available in the first half of 1999.
- a highly unstable radioactive element ; a decay product of uranium and thorium. 100 at equal 1 kip.
- horse. nag.
- Relation of direction toward an object or end; as, look at it; to point at one; to aim at a mark; to throw, strike, shoot, wink, mock, laugh at any one. 100 at equal 1 kip.
- The relations of source, occasion, reason, consequence, or effect; as, at the sight; at this news; merry at anything; at this declaration; at his command; to demand, require, receive, deserve, endure at your hands.
- The relations of time, age, or order; as, at ten o'clock; at twenty-one; at once; at first.
- The relation of some employment or action; occupied with; as, at engraving; at husbandry; at play; at work; at meat ; except at puns.
- The relation of some state or condition; as, at war; at peace; at ease; at your service; at fault; at liberty; at risk; at disadvantage.
- A relation of proximity to, or of presence in or on, something; as, at the door; at your shop; at home; at school; at hand; at sea and on land.
- From this original import are derived all the various uses of at.
- It is less definite than in or on; at the house may be in or near the house.
- Primarily, this word expresses the relations of presence, nearness in place or time, or direction toward; as, at the ninth hour; at the house; to aim at a mark.
- horse. horsy. nag.
- equine. horse. hack. steed. gee. gee-gee.