Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- General - 3 Star , Gen. , General , air chief marshal.
- American Heritage Dictionary Cambridge Dictionaries Online Dictionary com. number of terms.
- Home Sitemap Glossary Recent News Related Links Contact Info. /Allgemeines.
- Chapter : annual meeting of the heads of all abbeys.
- Formatting that aligns numbers on the right side of a cell, aligns text on the left side, indicates negative numbers with a minus sign on the left side of a number, and displays as many digits in a number as a cell's width allows.
- Main Page About Inspiritive People Company Policies.
- Search index used by Item Lookup; the General index seems to contain all fields.
- Sub-Farm Input.
- Introduction Purpose Whats Gnu.
- Errors that can't be classified in any other way are considered general errors To fix the problem, read the details of the error and act accordingly.
- Choosing a Host Hosting Terminology Protection of contents.
- General information about the search engine.
- This area has a single subcommittee that calls itself None and deals mostly with the policies and etiquette of the IETF in its conduct of business.
- Origin The airport at which a passenger or cargo shipment or flight begins its journey Destination The airport at which a passenger or cargo shipment or flight ends its journey Scheduled Airline An air carrier which operates over certificated routes, based on published flight schedules New York Customs District JFK, LGA, EWR, the three airports operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Despite their impressive size, eland are excellent jumpers and clear 2m with apparent ease They are timid animals and become nervous with the slightest disturbance They are extremely docile and attempts have been made to domesticate the eland both for meat and for milk, but their potential appears to be not in supplementing cattle but in complementing them in areas suitable to both.
- The export of this software is governed by US Department of commerce under the export administration regulations and by Canadian export regulations By downloading or using a Rupp software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, except for that body of law dealing with conflicts of law Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact Rupp for any reason, please write Rupp Technology Corporation, 12415 SW 136 Avenue, Suite 3, Miami, FL 33186. the generality, common people.
- a general officer of the highest rank. the head of a religious order or congregation. a fact about the whole ; 'he discussed the general but neglected the particular'. command as a general; 'We are generaled by an incompetent!'. applying to all or most members of a category or group; 'the general public'; 'general assistance'; 'a general rule'; 'in general terms'; 'comprehensible to the general reader'. not specialized or limited to one class of things; 'general studies'; 'general knowledge'. of national scope; 'a general election'. prevailing among and common to the general public; 'the general discontent'. affecting the entire body; 'a general anesthetic'; 'general symptoms'. somewhat indefinite; 'bearing a general resemblance to the original'; 'a general description of the merchandise'. of worldwide scope or applicability; 'an issue of cosmopolitan import'; 'the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time'- Christopher Morley; 'universal experience'. adj having element type t, and consequently able to have any object as an element.
- general. pasha.
- The public; the people; the vulgar. a fact about the whole ; 'he discussed the general but neglected the particular' a general officer of the highest rank the head of a religious order or congregation command as a general; 'We are generaled by an incompetent!' prevailing among and common to the general public; 'the general discontent' not specialized or limited to one class of things; 'general studies'; 'general knowledge' applying to all or most members of a category or group; 'the general public'; 'general assistance'; 'a general rule'; 'in general terms'; 'comprehensible to the general reader' of national scope; 'a general election' affecting the entire body; 'a general anesthetic'; 'general symptoms' somewhat indefinite; 'bearing a general resemblance to the original'; 'a general description of the merchandise'.
- The chief of an order of monks, or of all the houses or congregations under the same rule.
- The roll of the drum which calls the troops together; as, to beat the general.
- In European armies, the highest military rank next below field marshal.
- One of the chief military officers of a government or country; the commander of an army, of a body of men not less than a brigade.
- The whole; the total; that which comprehends or relates to all, or the chief part; opposed to particular.
- Usual; common, on most occasions; as, his general habit or method.
- As a whole; in gross; for the most part.
- Having a relation to all; common to the whole; as, Adam, our general sire.
- Common to many, or the greatest number; widely spread; prevalent; extensive, though not universal; as, a general opinion; a general custom.
- Not restrained or limited to a precise import; not specific; vague; indefinite; lax in signification; as, a loose and general expression.
- Comprehending many species or individuals; not special or particular; including all particulars; as, a general inference or conclusion.
- Relating to a genus or kind; pertaining to a whole class or order; as, a general law of animal or vegetable economy.