Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- gat , gun , revolver , sixgun , revolvers.
- Type of pistol named for its unique feeding system consisting of a revolving cylinder with multiple cartridge chambers.
- A projectile weapon of the pistol type, having a breechloading chambered cylinder so arranged that the cocking of the hammer or movement of the trigger rotates it and brings the next cartridge in line with the barrel for firing.
- A term credit card issuers use for cardholders who roll over part of the account balance to the next month, instead of paying off the balance in full each month.
- A term credit card issuers use for card holders who roll over part of the bill to the next month, instead of paying off the balance in full each month About seven out of 10 card holders revolve the debt.
- A gun, usually a handgun, with a multi-chambered cylinder that rotates to successively align each chamber with a single barrel and firing pin.
- a pistol with a revolving cylinder. a door consisting of four orthogonal partitions that rotate about a central pivot; a door designed to equalize the air pressure in tall buildings.
- revolver. pistol.
- One who, or that which, revolves; specifically, a firearm with several chambers or barrels so arranged as to revolve on an axis, and be discharged in succession by the same lock; a repeater. a pistol with a revolving cylinder.