Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- drawing-room , parlor , salon , saloon.
- A reception room or drawing room in a large house Also, the exhibition of work by living painters held in Paris at first biennially and since the mid-eighteenth century annually; so called because it was formerly held in the Salon Carre of the Louvre in Paris.
- A commercial establishment offering a product or service related to fashion.
- The official annual or biannual French art exhibition in nineteenth-century Paris organized by a body of judges who tended to award academic style and subjects.
- Closed body style appellation first used by Cadillac with new 1915 V8 production; Fr word meaning 'lounge' or 'drawing room' In England the equivalent term was 'saloon'; the 'salon' gave way to the 'sedan' in America.
- In the 18th and 19th centuries, a government-sponsored exhibition named after a room in the Louvre where court painters exhibited their works.
- gallery where works of art can be displayed. a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work. elegant sitting room where guests are received.
- living room. sitting room. large room used for meetings. parties. exhibitions. drawing room. gallery. lounge. parlour. salon.
- An apartment for the reception and exhibition of works of art; hence, an annual exhibition of paintings, sculptures, etc., held in Paris by the Society of French Artists; sometimes called the Old Salon.
- An apartment for the reception of company; hence, in the plural, fashionable parties; circles of fashionable society.
- lounge. parlour. salon.
- living room. lounge. sitting room. hall. drawing room. hippodrome. parlor. parlour. salon. saloon.