Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A channel operator can ban a user from their channel; You can't join a channel from which you have been banned until the ban is removed See also kick. v to not permit; to stop; n an official restriction.
- A short-term debt instrument that is issued by a municipality or a state At maturity, the debt is paid from the proceeds of a new bond issue.
- To disallow a chatter from entering a chat room Bans may be temporary, or permanent.
- Bond Anticipation Notes.
- A removal of a user from the channel for infringement of channel rules With a ban a user can not return under most circumstances until a channel operator removes the ban For more information, please visit our Channel Guidelines page.
- Broadband Access Network.
- British Approved Name. building area network.
- British Approved Name.
- A proclamation of outlawry; a denunciation by the church.
- See: Bond Anticipation Note.
- A control that allows users and administrators to restrict users with a specific user name or nickname, or users from a specific domain from participating in a chat community.
- Billing Account Number Used by telephone companies to designate a billing account, i e , a customer or customer location that receives a bill A customer may have any number of BANs.
- A Body Area Network means wireless communication between varios components attached to the body, such as data spectacles, earphones, microphones and sensors for medical applications and for work and leisure.
- Basement Area Network.
- Notes issued by states and municipalities to obtain interim financing for projects that will eventually be funded long term through the sale of a bond issue.
- See: Bank anticipation notes.
- a decree that prohibits something. 100 bani equal 1 leu. 100 bani equal 1 leu. an official prohibition or edict against something. a bachelor's degree in nursing. prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; 'Smoking is banned in this building'. forbid the public distribution of. ban from a place of residence, as for punishment. expel from a community or group.
- An ancient title of the warden of the eastern marches of Hungary; now, a title of the viceroy of Croatia and Slavonia. an official prohibition or edict against something 100 bani equal 1 leu prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure; 'Smoking is banned in this building' forbid the public distribution of.
- To curse; to swear.
- To forbid; to interdict.
- To curse; to invoke evil upon.
- A pecuniary mulct or penalty laid upon a delinquent for offending against a ban; as, a mulct paid to a bishop by one guilty of sacrilege or other crimes.
- A curse or anathema.
- An interdiction, prohibition, or proscription.
- See Banns.
- Notice of a proposed marriage, proclaimed in church.
- In present usage, in France and Prussia, the most effective part of the population liable to military duty and not in the standing army.
- A calling together of the king's vassals for military service; also, the body of vassals thus assembled or summoned.
- A public proclamation or edict; a public order or notice, mandatory or prohibitory; a summons by public proclamation.
- A kind of fine muslin, made in the East Indies from the fiber of the banana leaf stalks.