Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Spiritual power. magic, magical energy, to cast a spell, to use magic.
- The more Mana the more spells you can cast, each time you cast a spell the spell uses up Mana.
- Sacred impersonal force in Melanesian and Polynesian religions. spiritual power or force.
- Conceit, pride, one of the ten fetters binding to existence, also one of the underlying tendencies. mind; mind stuff.
- Authority, control, influence, prestige power, psychic force, effectual binding authority, be effectual, take effect, be avenged.
- primitive, animistic conception of psychic energy A developed person gives off this 'mana' and has an unconscious, positive influence on other people Also includes magic, spirits, demons. 'Conceit', pride, is one of the ten fetters binding one to existence.
- meaning. significance. sense. expression. hang. import. intention. interpretation. purport. purview. senses. signification.
- meaning. significance anlam.