Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- To set bounds to, mark the limits of See below Definitio; Definition. to give the meaning of a word or concept; typically this will involve the identification of a class or genus to which the item belongs and the identification of those characteristics that differentiate it from other items in that class or genus I will normally expect you to further develop your definition through classification , division , comparison, exemplification, or another strategy of development.
- To describe a thing by its qualities and circumstances To mark out.
- Asks candidates to give a clear and precise account of a given word or term. give a brief and precise meaning of a word or phrase. To give a value to a data object during program execution To declare derived types and procedures.
- Define ) is intended literally Only a formal statement or equivalent paraphrase, such as the defining equation with symbols identified, being required.
- Definition Group A grouping of term and its definition Allowed within the definition listing within the front matter of the catalog Note that upon output, term and definition normally are laid out in tabular format, possibly separated by an automatically generated colon or hyphen Attributes: N/A.
- Definitions call for concise, clear, authoritative meanings Details are not required but limitations of the definition should be briefly cited You must keep in mind the class to which a thing belongs and whatever differentiates the particular object from all others in the class.
- State meaning and identify essential qualities.
- Set down the precise meaning of something Be prepared to state the limits of the definition Take note of multiple meanings if they exist.
- Defining a new macro.
- buried treasure. trove.
- To determine the precise signification of; to fix the meaning of; to describe accurately; to explain; to expound or interpret; as, to define a word, a phrase, or a scientific term.
- To determine with precision; to mark out with distinctness; to ascertain or exhibit clearly; as, the defining power of an optical instrument.
- To determine or clearly exhibit the boundaries of; to mark the limits of; as, to define the extent of a kingdom or country.
- To fix the bounds of; to bring to a termination; to end.
- treasure. treasure trove. trove. hoard.