Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The required payment for a ride on a public transportation vehicle It must be paid by an acceptable means, for example, using cash, token, ticket, transfer, farecard, voucher, pass or user's fee.
- an agenda of things to do; 'they worked rapidly down the menu of reports'. the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance. a paying passenger. the food and drink that are regularly consumed. proceed or get along; 'How is she doing in her new job?'; 'How are you making out in graduate school?'; 'He's come a long way'. eat well. 1 The price charged for transportation 2 A paying passenger on a plane, train, or other public means of transport 3 Range of food, for example, the fare served by a restaurant.
- mouse. house mouse. rat. whisker.
- The catch of fish on a fishing vessel. the food and drink that are regularly consumed a paying passenger the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance eat well.
- The person or persons conveyed in a vehicle; as, a full fare of passengers.
- Food; provisions for the table; entertainment; as, coarse fare; delicious fare.
- Condition or state of things; fortune; hap; cheer.
- Ado; bustle; business.
- The price of passage or going; the sum paid or due for conveying a person by land or water; as, the fare for crossing a river; the fare in a coach or by railway.
- A journey; a passage.
- To behave; to conduct one's self.
- To happen well, or ill; used impersonally; as, we shall see how it will fare with him.
- To be treated or entertained at table, or with bodily or social comforts; to live.
- To be in any state, or pass through any experience, good or bad; to be attended with any circummstances or train of events, fortunate or unfortunate; as, he fared well, or ill.
- To go; to pass; to journey; to travel.