Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Butterfish. ale [AH-lih] A very useful word One I didn't learn until fairly recently This sentence no verb Date of entry: 9 May 2000. , if a person does NOT have perception then they are only using these Aroma techniques in the physical dimension, not the esoteric, because they cannot SEE a persons own AURA then they cannot diagnose correctly what the patient may need Let alone prescribe correctly for them. 'But' used at the end of a sentence replacing the english term 'However' 'It was raining that time when we went rollerblading we had a nice time but!'. conj tapi 2 conj tetapi. conj however; other than; yet.
- She welcomed both faculty and staff She welcomed faculty, staff, and students She welcomed faculty, as well as staff.
- and nothing more; 'I was merely asking'; 'it is simply a matter of time'; 'just a scratch'; 'he was only a child'; 'hopes that last but a moment'.
- rump. thigh. ham.
- The hut or shelter of the person who attends to the targets in rifle practice.
- The thickest and stoutest part of tanned oxhides, used for soles of boots, harness, trunks.
- A kind of hinge used in hanging doors, etc.; so named because fastened on the edge of the door, which butts against the casing, instead of on its face, like the strap hinge; also called butt hinge.
- The joint where two planks in a strake meet.
- The portion of a half-coupling fastened to the end of a hose.
- The end of a connecting rod or other like piece, to which the boxing is attached by the strap, cotter, and gib.
- A joint where the ends of two objects come squarely together without scarfing or chamfering; also called butt joint.
- A piece of land left unplowed at the end of a field.
- A thrust in fencing.
- A push, thrust, or sudden blow, given by the head of an animal; as, the butt of a ram.
- A person at whom ridicule, jest, or contempt is directed; as, the butt of the company.
- A mark to be shot at; a target.
- See But.
- The thicker end of anything.
- A limit; a bound; a goal; the extreme bound; the end.
- See Butt, v., and Abut, v.
- See 1st Butt.
- The end; esp. the larger or thicker end, or the blunt, in distinction from the sharp, end.
- A limit; a boundary.
- The outer apartment or kitchen of a two-roomed house; opposed to ben, the inner room.
- On the contrary; on the other hand; only; yet; still; however; nevertheless; more; further; as connective of sentences or clauses of a sentence, in a sense more or less exceptive or adversative; as, the House of Representatives passed the bill, but the Senate dissented; our wants are many, but quite of another kind.
- Only; solely; merely.
- Otherwise than that; that not; commonly, after a negative, with that.
- Excepting or excluding the fact that; save that; were it not that; unless; elliptical, for but that.
- Except; besides; save.
- Except with; unless with; without.
- buttock. haunch. rump. thigh.