Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Allied Command Europe One of the two primary divisions of NATO The other is Allied Command Atlantic Its commander is the SACEUR See SHAPE.
- Advanced Composition Explorer Located with SOHO at L1, ACE provides 24 hour coverage of the solar wind parameters and solar energetic particle intensity ACE may give as much as an hour's warning of CME's that can cause geomagnetic storms here at Earth.
- A serve where the receiver fails to return or even touch the ball The point is won by the server.
- A valid serve that is not reached by the opponent. attitude control electronics - Unit in Microlab-1 spacecraft that controls spacecraft attitude Also the suffix of level 0 attitude files.
- American Coaster Enthusiasts The worlds largest rollercoaster club Famous for the Exclusive Ride Time at their events.
- Australian Communication Exchange The current National Relay Service provider and emergency call person for the text based emergency call service. 1 a score of 1 on a hole 2 holing the first shot, or tee shot, on a hole Example: An ace or hole in one is usually made on a par 3, but occasionally it happens on a par 4.
- Agriculture in Concert with the Environment.
- American Council on Education.
- The highest or lowest card in the deck In a high only poker game, the ace is always high with the exception of a 5 high straight, A,2,3,4,5.
- A serve that the opponent cannot return; as a verb, to serve an ace.
- Advanced Computing Environment.
- Describes a legal serve that goes into play in such a way that the returner cannot even make contact with the ball.
- Action by the Community relating to the Environment, for promotion of clean technology and the recycling of waste products.
- Advanced Composition Explorer A spacecraft studying the heliosphere and cosmic rays more!.
- ASIC Compiler Environment The graphical user interface delivery mechanism for submicron gate-array memory compiler elements.
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme is a sort of hormone in the kidney which controls the body's fluid/salt balance and has a major role in maintaining blood pressure.
- Advanced Computing Environment: a consortium to agree on an open architecture based on the MIPS R4000 chip A computer architecture ARCS will be defined, on which either OS/2 or Open Desktop can be run.
- A shot with which the receiver cannot even make contact with the racquet; used especially with reference to service.
- Action by the European Community relating to the Environment, for promotion of clean technology and the recycling of waste products Agenda 21: Agreement on action to be taken to protect the Environment It proposes integrating environmental protection and economic development Adopted by the United Nations Conference on the Environment and Development at Rio de Janeiro in June 1992 AGRIMED: The collection of joint research programmes since 1984 that focus on the Mediterranean regions of the EC and on reducing the socioeconomic disparaities between these areas and the rest of the EC AQUARIUS: A 1987 EC-Project on safeguarding the marine environment ATMOSPHERE: Atmospheric Monitoring System for Protection of Health and Environment from Risky Emissions, an EUREKA project on industrial atmospheric pollution.
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; 'he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it'; 'they had lunch at one'. one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face. someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field. a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an are extending from Norway to Turkey. a serve that the receiver is unable to reach. succeed at easily; 'She sailed through her exams'; 'You will pass with flying colors'; 'She nailed her astrophysics course'. score an ace against; 'He aced his opponents'. play in one stroke. serve an ace against. of the highest quality; 'an ace reporter'; 'a crack shot'; 'a first-rate golfer'; 'a super party'; 'played top-notch tennis'; 'an athlete in tiptop condition'; 'she is absolutely tops'.
- A single point won by a stroke, as in handball, rackets, etc.; in tennis, frequently, a point won by a service stroke. a serve that the receiver is unable to reach one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field serve an ace against play in one stroke score an ace against; 'He aced his opponents' of the highest quality; 'an ace reporter'; 'a crack shot'; 'a first-rate golfer'; 'a super party'; 'played top-notch tennis'; 'an athlete in tiptop condition'; 'she is absolutely tops'.
- Hence: A very small quantity or degree; a particle; an atom; a jot.
- A unit; a single point or spot on a card or die; the card or die so marked; as, the ace of diamonds.