Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Required Aircraft Performance.
- January time for seizing unpaid-for cars.
- Regulatory accounting practices Refers to the regulations generally of banking regulators in treating securitization as off-balance-sheet for the purposes of capital adequacy There are certain differences between off balance sheet treatment as between GAAP and RAP.
- To perform a spoken rhythmic part to a music or percussion performance. rocket-assisted projectile.
- Same as burner. remote access to PVS.
- Request For Additional Pay.
- Rocket-Assisted Projectile.
- Subgenre of rock in which rhymed lyrics are spoken over rhythm tracks; developed by African Americans in the 1970s and widely disseminated in the 1980s and 1990s. Acronym for Reflections, Announcements and Physicalities, which take place in the mornings at some of the sitesALIVE locations.
- Urban, typically African-American music that features spoken lyrics, often reflecting current social or political issues, over a background of sampled sounds or scratched records.
- Regulatory Accounting Principles.
- Referral and Assessment Packages of Care. the Room Assignment Process or RAP is the process by which current Mason residents apply for and select a residence hall room for the next academic year. knock or tap sharply, as in: Rap on the door again; I'm sure someone's home.
- The only type of 'music' more annoying than punk rock See 'Run from Run DMC' for an example of what to do if confronted with it Generally performed by large men: If I were a rapper, I'd rap: 'Rappers, 'dem rappers they're future CPAP'ers!'.
- The Rapid Assessment Program of the Center for Applied Biodiversity Science at Conservation International.
- Poetry with a beat It may or may not have a melody Rap music sprang from the hip hop culture, which initially consisted of graffiti, break dancing, DJ scratching, and rapping See Rap and Hip Hop.
- See: Regulatory accounting procedures.
- When a single pin remains standing on a good hit.
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed; 'he took the blame for it'; 'it was a bum rap'. a gentle blow. the sound made by a gentle blow. voluble conversation. genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged. the act of hitting vigorously; 'he gave the table a whack'. strike sharply; 'rap him on the knuckles'. make light, repeated taps on a surface; 'he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently'. perform rap music. talk volubly.
- A popular name for any of the tokens that passed current for a half-penny in Ireland in the early part of the eighteenth century; any coin of trifling value. genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged voluble conversation a gentle blow talk volubly strike sharply; 'rap him on the knuckles' perform rap music.
- To exchange; to truck.
- To seize and bear away, as the mind or thoughts; to transport out of one's self; to affect with ecstasy or rapture; as, rapt into admiration.
- To hasten.
- To snatch away; to seize and hurry off.
- A quick, smart blow; a knock.
- To free in a mold by light blows on the pattern, so as to facilitate its removal.
- To strike with a quick blow; to knock on.
- To strike with a quick, sharp blow; to knock; as, to rap on the door.
- A lay or skein containing 120 yards of yarn.