Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Pen. my.
- BURN - ENGINE. v to live; to happen; to exist.
- The maximum amount of uncommitted data in excess of Bc that a frame relay network can attempt to deliver during a time interval Tc This data generally is delivered with a lower probability than Bc The network treats Be data as discard eligible See also Committed Burst Size. Ken, kehn.
- Excess Burst Rate.
- Chemical symbol for Beryllium.
- British Embassy.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for BELGIUM. to have actuality LO - expresses surprise TI - a tone of the scale.
- Belgium, with Luxembourg.
- Abbreviation for Base Embossed Used to denote that there is embossing on the base of the insulator See also: Base.
- To make the action of a verb particular or definite; as, beget ; beset. spend or use time; 'I may be an hour' work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function; 'He is a herpetologist'; 'She is our resident philosopher' have the quality of being; ; 'John is rich'; 'This is not a good answer' have life, be alive; 'Our great leader is no more'; 'My grandfather lived until the end of war' be identical to; be someone or something; 'The president of the company is John Smith'; 'This is my house' occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere; 'Where is my umbrella?' 'The toolshed is in the back'; 'What is behind this behavior?' to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form; 'let her be' happen, occur, take place; 'I lost my wallet; this was during the visit to my parents' house'; 'There were two hundred people at his funeral'; 'There was a lot of noise in the kitchen'.
- To render an intransitive verb transitive; as, befall ; bespeak.
- A prefix, originally the same word as by; To intensify the meaning; as, bespatter, bestir.
- To signify; to represent or symbolize; to answer to.
- To take place; to happen; as, the meeting was on Thursday.
- To exist in a certain manner or relation, whether as a reality or as a product of thought; to exist as the subject of a certain predicate, that is, as having a certain attribute, or as belonging to a certain sort, or as identical with what is specified, a word or words for the predicate being annexed; as, to be happy; to be here; to be large, or strong; to be an animal; to be a hero; to be a nonentity; three and two are five; annihilation is the cessation of existence; that is the man.
- To exist actually, or in the world of fact; to have existence.
- been. fro. goddamn. onside. underarm.