Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- lama , llama.
- A Tibetan Buddhist teacher, often a monk A Tibetan Buddhist teacher, often a monk.
- Teacher, or one who is revered Lotus Sutra A scripture of major importance to various schools within the Mahayana tradition It describes the virtues of the Bodhisattva, and emphasises that all sentient beings posses Buddha-nature and can attain Enlightenment.
- Library Administration and Management Association, a division of the American Library Association.
- Teacher, especially of Tantra The word Lama pertains not only to the external teacher, but to the inner teacher or enlightened nature The Lama, therefore, is one who reflects the beginingless enlightened nature of their students.
- Library Administration and Management Associationhttp://www ala org/lama/.
- In Tibetan Buddhism, considered a master of certain areas of Buddhism May be the head of one or more monasteries.
- Tibetan Buddhist teachers. corresponds to Sanskrit guru but has a wider range of meanings in Tibetan Can mean personal religious teacher, especially of Vajrayana ; head or leading figure within a spiritual community ; a properly qualified performer of Tantric ritual Note that the roles of lama and MONK are different Most monks are not lamas, and lamas are not necessarily monks. Spiritual teacher or senior monk.
- a Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism. llamas.
- blade. cutting edge. metal sheet and plate.
- In Thibet, Mongolia, etc., a priest or monk of the belief called Lamaism. llamas a Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
- See Llama.
- lama. llama.
- llama. lama.