Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- radar , radio detection and ranging.
- The technique of transmitting radio waves to an object and then detecting the radiation that the object reflects back to the transmitter; used to measure the distance to, and motion of, a target object. measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
- System using pulsed radio waves to detect the position of objects by measuring the time a single pulse takes to reach the object and be reflected back.
- Radio Detecting and Ranging; a device which transmits a microwave pulse, and calculates the distance, direction, and speed of an object from the returned pulse reflected by the object. A system or device which uses transmitted and reflected radio waves to detect objects, along with their direction, distance, height, and speed in relation to the device.
- Radio Detection and Ranging.
- Radio detection and ranging. a system that locates distant objects by sending out radio waves and detecting them when they bounce back off the objects.
- RADAR stands for RAdio Detecting And Ranging.
- An instrument for determining the distance and direction to an object by measuring the time needed for radio signals to travel from the instrument to the object and back, and by measuring the angle through which the instrument's antenna has traveled.
- By emitting high frequency radio waves and measuring where and how fast they were reflected, a radar instrument can measure things like distance, direction, speed, etc A radar instrument can 'see' objects in the dark as well as penetrate cloud cover. - an electronic means of determining distance.
- Acronym for RAdio Detection And Ranging An electronic instrument used to detect distant objects and measure their range by how they scatter or reflect radio energy Precipitation and clouds are detected by measuring the strength of the electromagnetic signal reflected back Doppler radar and NEXRAD are examples.
- Electronic device using high frequency radio waves to detect objects and display their positions on a monitor.
- A device that detects distant objects and determines their position, velocity, and other characteristics by analysis of very high frequency radio waves reflected from their surfaces Since the introduction of radar during the Second World War, radar countermeasures have been under development as well, and stealth technology is now an effective means of avoiding detection See also stealth technology.
- Radio Detection And Ranging. radio detecting and ranging; a device used to detect and determine the range to distant objects or atmospheric discontinuities by measuring the time for the echo of a radio wave to return from it and the direction from which it returns.
- An acronym for radio range and detecting A radio detection device that uses pulses of microwave-length energy to provide range, azimuth, and/or elevation data of objects. a system using beamed and reflected radio-frequency radiation, usually microwave, to detect objects and measure ranges.
- Term coined from the phrase 'Radio Detecting and Ranging ' It is based on the principle that ultra-high frequency radio waves travel at a precise speed and are reflected from objects they strike It is used to determine an object's direction and distance. an electronic instrument that broadcasts and receives microwave signals back from precipitation areas, and determines their location, height, movement, and intensity rainbow: an arc displaying all colors in the visible light spectrum Formed when light from the sun is reflected and refracted through water droplets Always appears on the side of the sky opposite of the sun reflectivity: a measure of how well a surface turns the part of the radiation it receives back in the direction from which the radiation came refraction: bending of light as it passes through something with different properties, such as a light beam bending as it travels through glass relative humidity: ratio of the actual vapor pressure of the air to the saturation vapor pressure for the surrounding air temperature In other words, how much water the air is holding divided by how much water the air is capable of holding.
- Radio Detection and Ranging.
- A Radio Detection And Ranging system used to detect the presence and location of objects by the transmission and return of an electromagnetic signal.
- Acronym for RAdio Detection And Ranging An electronic instrument used to detect distant objects and measure their range by how they scatter or reflect radio energy Precipitation and clouds are detected by measuring the strength of the electromagnetic signal reflected back.
- An instrument used to detect precipitation by measuring the strength of the electromagnetic signal reflected back.
- measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.