Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- The minimum number of degrees between the actual opening and closing set points.
- The lowest data value in a set of observations.
- The lowest value in a group of values Multivariate analysis Analysis of more than two variables Social scientists, public policy analysts and public administrators often want to examine three or more variables to see whether or not they are related to each other and how much explanatory power different independent variables have on a dependent variable Correlation analysis involving three or more variables is an example of multivariate analysis. the minimum of a set of elements is the first order statistic. a relatively weak holding for the previous calls made. the lowest number. a neighborhood analysis technique that outputs the least value of the data file values in a user-specified window.
- The lowest rate of base pay an organization pays for jobs within a grade or pay band.
- The lowest return level for a group of funds.
- In a sample of data, the smallest observation.
- The least value attained by a function, for example, temperature, pressure, or wind speed The opposite of maximum.
- The least quantity assignable, admissible, or possible, in a given case; hence, a thing of small consequence; opposed to maximum. the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right the smallest possible quantity.