Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- concept , conception , idea , layout , plan , scheme.
- The specific actions or mechanisms mandated by the affirmative Traditionally, plans specify resolutional mandates as well as non-resolutional logistical requirements and legislative intent for purposes of clarification.
- A drawing representing any one of the floors or horizontal cross sections of a building, or the horizontal plane of any other object or area.
- The skill of outlining appropriate strategies for solving complex problems that are new to you, starting with appropriate physical laws and principles.
- A disciplined, systematic approach, formulated beforehand, that results in detailed strategies, tactics and implementation steps.
- There may be several different plan types available To see what different plan types include click on the plan type link. the ability to PLAN how to use that information, to meet your goal This continues the DESIGN and takes you all the way to implementation You should now have some feasible deadlines identified.
- A health care program offered by the State that partially pays or reimburses the employee or retiree for covered health care services or treatments.
- As used anywhere in the West Eugene Wetlands Plan, the terms 'the Plan', 'this Plan', 'West Eugene Wetlands Plan' or 'the WEWP' are all references to the current West Eugene Wetlands Plan as adopted or hereafter amended Rare Animal: See definition for 'rare species '. , v t To bother about the best method of accomplishing an accidental result.
- The plan is the basis for all RECEPTOR activities, and must be created by the user before a RECEPTOR analysis can be done All things affecting the search are described in the plan: which molecules are used in the search; which atoms are used as pharmacophore points; and parameters that affect all of the molecules as a group as well as those applied only to specific molecules The plan exists as a subdirectory in the directory containing the starting MOL2 files.
- A set of steps, procedures or programs, worked out beforehand in order to accomplish an objective or goal.
- Develop strategies and plans for change, communications, training and performance measurement to maximise opportunities and minimise risks.
- A method of action as text, drawing, or map. means any bonus, profit-sharing, pension, retirement, thrift, savings, incentive, stock purchase, stock option, stock ownership, stock appreciation, dividend reinvestment, or similar plan; or any dividend or interest reinvestment plan or employee benefit plan as defined in Rule 405 under the Securities Act.
- A plan is written ordered set of decisions, directions, policies, and a course of action to achieve a set of objectives Plans usually include graphics, maps, and descriptions of areas and projects as well as findings, assumptions, and recommendations of the planning process When adopted, 'plans' become guides for administration They are not end products They are subject to change as policies change due to unfolding events, such as changing standards of life style, environmental factors, costs, and advancing technology. : An orthographic projection onto a horizontal picture plane typically of the site, floor levels, and roofs of buildings See also 'section'.
- A means of resource management, prepared under the Resource Management Act 1991, which sets out issues, objectives, methods and rules pertaining to the management of an area or a resource, as required or provided for by the act There are both regional and district plans, prepared by regional and territorial authorities A plan is usually defined as including a proposed plan, which has been publicly notified for submissions.
- The drawing of the horizontal plane of a building, cut through the walls at about three feet above a floor and looking down Also called a floor plan.
- An architectural drawing showing in two dimensions the arrangement of space in a building.
- A program or pseudo-code fragment that solves a single, well defined goal Examples would be a code fragment to sum a series of numbers or code to input words from a file until the end-of-file character is encountered [Soloway82] [Rist86] A program as a whole is described in terms of global plans For example, most programs can be described in terms of the following high-level global plan: Input a set of data, process the data, then output the data.
- A drawing, sketch, or diagram of any object or structure, especially, a very large-scale and considerably detailed map of a small area.
- A prescribed, written sequence of actions to achieve a goal, usually ordered in phases or steps with a schedule and measureable targets; defines who is responsible for achievement, who will do the work, and links to other related plans and goals By law agencies must have strategic plans, business plans, and performance plans They may also have implementation plans, program plans, project plans, management plans, office plans, personnel plans, operational plans, etc.
- a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; 'they drew up a six-step plan'; 'they discussed plans for a new bond issue'. an arrangement scheme; 'the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult'; 'it was an excellent design for living'; 'a plan for seating guests'. scale drawing of a structure; 'the plans for City Hall were on file'. have the will and intention to carry out some action; 'He plans to be in graduate school next year'; 'The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion'. make plans for something; 'He is planning a trip with his family'. make or work out a plan for; devise; 'They contrived to murder their boss'; 'design a new sales strategy'; 'plan an attack'. make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form; 'design a better mousetrap'; 'plan the new wing of the museum'.
- chart. design. layout. plan. project. schema. scheme. plot. program (me. proposal. policy. proposition. device. canvas. schedule. blueprint. cadre. designs. drawing. game. line. map. plat. recipe.
- To scheme; to devise; to contrive; to form in design; as, to plan the conquest of a country. scale drawing of a structure; 'the plans for City Hall were on file' a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; 'they drew up a six-step plan'; 'they discussed plans for a new bond issue' make plans for something; 'He is planning a trip with his family' have the will and intention to carry out some action; 'He plans to be in graduate school next year'; 'The rebels had planned turmoil and confusion' make or work out a plan for; devise; 'They contrived to murder their boss'; 'design a new sales strategy'; 'plan an attack'.
- To form a delineation of; to draught; to represent, as by a diagram.
- A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- A scheme devised; a method of action or procedure expressed or described in language; a project; as, the plan of a constitution; the plan of an expedition.
- A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a machine, or the representation or delineation of a horizontal section of anything, as of a building; a graphic representation; a diagram.
- plan. scheme. design. intention. layout. program. programme. project. proposal. proposition. arrangement. blue print. chart. conspectus. idea. map. plot. set-up. blueprint. device. dodge. drawing. game.
- plan. scheme. design. intention. layout. program. programme. project. proposal. proposition. arrangement. blue print. chart. conspectus. idea. map. plot. set-up.