Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Gas/Fuel. a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines.
- Commonly known as gasoline.
- In this type of engine, air and petrol are mixed together, then sent to each cylinder, where an electric spark from a spark plug causes the mixture to ignite and explode This drives the piston downward, rotating the crankshaft, which in turn rotates the wheels of the vehicle.
- British/Australasian term for gasoline. see: gasoline.
- UK term for gasoline, either lamp fuel or automobile fuel.
- Brit Gasoline.
- oil. petroleum. crude oil. well / gas / coal / rock / stone / case oil. kerosine. parafine. rock tar. naphta. gas oil. juice. mineral oil.
- oil. petroleum. prospector.
- oilbearing. oil. petroleum. rock oil. fossil oil.