Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Automatic double, sometimes called a Ground Rule Double.
- Airworthiness Directive.
- ACE Directive/Assistant Director. advertisement GO - to move along ON - batsman's side of wicket.
- Athletic Director- responsible for organizing, scheduling and supervising interscholastic sports for the high school.
- The final and conclusive level of appeal of your claim unless you take your case to the Supreme Court of B C on judicial review An appeal to the Appeal Division can only be made on facts, law or policy.
- The two-character ISO 3166 country code for ANDORRA.
- Applicable Document abbreviation for the documentation.
- A graphic or a banner on a web page that when clicked on, takes the visitor to another site.
- Active Duty.
- Active Directory.
- Entering a two-digit or four-digit number into a terminal which has been pre-programmed to recognize the number as an abbreviation for a frequently dialed number which can be automatically dialed by the switching center.
- Symbol for a dichromatic absorbance It is equal to the absorbance at the secondary wavelength subtracted from the absorbance at the primary wavelength.
- This abbreviation stands for the Latin phrase 'anno domini' It designates a year since the hypothetical birth year of Christ This is a common western method of citing historical dates Dates prior to the birth of Christ are designated with the abbreviation BC.
- Administrative leaders within OSU Extension who provide program direction The four program areas in OSU Extension are: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Family and Consumer Sciences, 4-H Youth Development, and Community Development.
- Administrative Domain Group of hosts, routers, and networks operated and managed by a single organization.
- Active Duty Full-time duty in the active military service of the United States It includes federal duty of the active list , full-time training duty, annual training, and attendance while in the active military service at a school designated as a service school by law or the Secretary of the Military Department concerned As it relates to medical care, the term Active Duty does not include Active Duty for Training.
- Administrative Director.
- Alzheimer's Disease Alzheimer's disease is a degenerative disorder that strikes brain neurons, causing memory loss and impairing the patient's ability to communicate, pay attention and make judgments As it progresses, the disease also affects the ability to perform simple everyday tasks on one's own, such as bathing, dressing and eating The disease was named for German neurologist Alois Alzheimer, who, in 1907, first described the brain lesions that mark the condition Some 4 million Americans are estimated to suffer from Alzheimer's disease, most of them over age 65.
- a public promotion of some product or service. in the Christian era; used before dates after the supposed year Christ was born; 'in AD 200'.
- name. reputation. noun. substantive. appellation. designation. first name. monniker. nomen. repute.
- It becomes ac- before qu, as in acquiesce. a public promotion of some product or service in the Christian era; used before dates after the supposed year Christ was born; 'in AD 200'.
- Examples: adduce, adhere, adjacent, admit, advent, accord, affect, aggregate, allude, annex, appear, etc.
- It remains unchanged before vowels, and before d, h, j, m, v.
- As a prefix ad- assumes the forms ac-, af-, ag-, al-, an-, ap-, ar-, as-, at-, assimilating the d with the first letter of the word to which ad- is prefixed.
- appellation. denomination. forename. name. noun. renown. reputation. repute. title.