Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- brand , norm.
- A statistic that provides a frame of reference by which meaning may be given to test scores; norms are based upon the actual performance of pupils of various grades or ages in the standardization group for the test. a standard or model or pattern regarded as typical; 'the current middle-class norm of two children per family'. a statistic describing the location of a distribution; 'it set the norm for American homes'.
- The description of the characteristics of a variety as supplied by the Breeder Also known as a variety description. normal.
- A member of a lesser House.
- Belief held by a number of members of a group, that the members ought to behave in a certain way in certain circumstances.
- Normal Occuring Raddioactive Material Can cause environmental concerns.
- A score, based on the test performances of large numbers of participants, that is used as a standard for assessing the performances of test takers.
- The number of points a player must achieve in an international tournament to gain qualification for FIDE titles.
- An expectation based on multiple observations.
- An expected standard of behaviour and belief established and enforced by a group.
- An average, common, or standard performance under specified conditions, e g , the average achievement test score of nine-year-old children or the average birth weight of male children.
- The mean or the average - an established pattern or form.
- A way of behaving or believing that is normal for a group or culture All societies have their norms, they are simply what most people do Deviants break norms Some norms are enshrined in law and society punishes those who deviate from them Breaches of unwritten norms are unofficially punished This is important to science, because innovation is a form of deviancy science formally encourages.
- Expectations of how a person or persons will behave in a given situation based on established protocols, rules of conduct or accepted social practices.
- A typical, structural unit; a type. a standard or model or pattern regarded as typical; 'the current middle-class norm of two children per family'.
- A rule or authoritative standard; a model; a type.