Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- forum , panel.
- Archived discussion forums relative to any topic accessible via web browser. is a special interest group devoted to a single topic and exists on many general purpose gateways such as AOL or Compuserve Newsgroups and mailing lists serve similar functions.
- Another name for a discussion group.
- Function when individuals interested in joining a fraternity at Mercer are able to meet with members of all the organizations and learn more about them. a message area on CompuServe or Delphi, equivalent to an echo of FidoNet, a newsgroup on Usenet or a conference on CIX.
- An online area focusing on a particular topic; the new-age forum on CompuServe has bulletin boards, a chat room and a library. an assembly for discussing questions of foreign interests.
- Message boards and chat rooms where people can talk to eachother online to express their interests and opinions There are rules that apply Web Production House does not allow forums on its servers, nor does it offer technical support for forums on other servers Users are advised to check the security and operation of these servers before using them.
- A public place to discuss subjects online.
- A forum in WebCT is a group This group can be either closed or open Forums are often used for peer editing groups, for survey questions, or for group or class projects Collaborative work may be done in a forum, sending and receiving messages and sharing work focused on a common topic Students may even use the Whiteboard feature of WebCT, which allows a group of students to write and draw on the same documented in an asynchronous manner.
- The equivalent or term used by newsgroups a place where you can post or leave email messages. The place where a legal decision is made The court or locale wherein causes are judicially tried.
- A forum is an online discussion group Forums can be newsgroups, or they can be Web-based.
- A discussion group for a specific subject.
- A script on a website with a submission form that allows visitors to post messages on your website for others to read These messages are usually sorted within discussion categories, or topics, chosen by the host, or possibly the visitor A forum is also called a ' web board' or a 'message board'.
- A feature of online services and bulletin boards that allows subscribers to post messages for others to read, and to reply to messages posted by other users. 1 A public place or marketplace in an ancient Roman city 2 A public meeting place, radio or TV program, or area in a newspaper or computer bulletin board in which two or more people may openly discuss ideas.
- Web based interface where people can post messages and converse with others on the spectrum of topics.
- A message area on CompuServe or Delphi, equivalent to an echo of FidoNet, a newsgroup on Usenet or a conference on CIX.
- A forum is an online discussion group Forums can be newsgroups, or they can be Web-based The Sympatico discussion forums are Web-based forums.
- A discussion area within an ezboard community A community may have one or more forums A forum may have one or more topics.
- An online discussion group or newsgroup.
- a public meeting or assembly for open discussion. a public facility to meet for open discussion. a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece.
- A tribunal; a court; an assembly empowered to hear and decide causes. a public facility to meet for open discussion a public meeting or assembly for open discussion.
- A market place or public place in Rome, where causes were judicially tried, and orations delivered to the people.