Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Earned Value.
- TOP Exposure Value; A number that represents available combinations of shutter speed and aperture offering the same exposure effect when scene brightness remains the same Each EV number can be applied to various shutter speed and aperture combinations.
- Short form term for an Electric Vehicle.
- ALTERNATE MODE CAMPAIGN - Use of multiple pieces or methods as a marketing effort to promote awareness of all alternate modes of travel Electronic methods must be documented.
- An electrically powered vehicle Usually incorporating an electric motor powered by a massive battery pack, Evs are limited in their mileage range because of the limitations of present battery technology.
- Electron Volt. the energy needed to move one electron through a potential of one volt.
- Abbreviation for Electric Vehicle.
- Electron volt.
- Vehicle powered by electric motor rather than by an internal combustion engine Most common source of electricity is chemical storage batteries.
- Electric Vehicle or Environmental Vehicle A vehicle powered by electricity or a fuel other than gasoline.
- Electron volt.
- The energy gained by an electron which accelerates through a potential difference of one volt.
- The basic unit of energy used in high energy physics It is the energy gained by one electron when it moves through a potential difference of one volt By definition an eV is equivalent to 1 6 x 10-19 joules This is a very small amount of energy and the more commonly used multiples are MeV , GeV and TeV.
- a unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
- home. house. dwelling place. household. office. institution. family. abiding place. accomodation. bricks and mortar. dwelling. dwelling house. habitation. hang out. inhabitancy. private dwelling. residence. settlement. tenement.
- domestic. house. household. home. dwelling. dwelling place. place. residence. accommodation unit. crib. domicil. domicile. dwelling house. habitation. hangout. housing. inhabitation. settlement. rooms. abode. door. pad. roof.
- domestic. house. household. home. house. dwelling. dwelling place. place. residence. accommodation unit. crib. domicil. domicile. dwelling house. habitation. hangout. housing. inhabitation. settlement. rooms.