Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- multi-purpose vehicle.
- Value-Added Network A third party service provider that facilitates the transmission of electronic data among multiple trading partners Service may include EDI communications skill, expertise, and equipment necessary to receive, store, and transmit electronic commerce transactions between trading partners.
- A railway goods vehicle which has a roof.  A covered road vehicle for carrying goods.
- Value-Added Network A private data communications network used for EDI transactions.
- Van refers to the enzymes found in bacteria that is resistant to the antibiotic Vancomycin.
- A Land Rover fitted with windowless rear roofsides These are quite common in Britain since tax codes there charge much higher rates on vehicles with rear side windows see also Blindside. a specialized common carrier that 'adds value' over and above the standard services of common carriers.
- Value Added Network Third-party service organizations that deliver EDI messages from senders to receivers This is a highly secure and private alternative to the Internet VAN's typically charge by data character sent/received, so longer messages cost more See also: EDI over Internet, UIG Standards, PGP Standards, XML.
- Movers call all types and kinds of trucks used for moving 'vans' A van can be as small as a small econoline pack van or as large as a long tractor-trailer. value-added network.
- Any of a number of forms of motorized transportation larger than a car but smaller than a bus.
- Value Added Network is an independently contracted company, which acts as a post office for sending and receiving electronic transactions to and from trading partners.
- Networking providers that differentiate themselves on the basis of local-dial availability, upper-layer services , network management, and global connectivity.
- Value-Added Network A VAN company is an organization that helps companies exchange private documents, usual via EDI systems.
- Value Added Network is a third-party communications network that can accept a message from virtually any computer hardware and software configuration and can deliver the message to a receiver that uses different hardware and software.
- Value-added Network. Value added network VAN services provide shared, private messaging networks for supporting EDI applications.
- Value Added Network.
- Value Added Network A third party network that transmits data between trading partners.
- Value Added Network.
- any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field. the leading units moving at the head of an army. a camper equipped with living quarters. a truck with an enclosed cargo space.
- To fan, or to cleanse by fanning; to winnow. a truck with an enclosed cargo space a camper equipped with living quarters.
- A wing with which the air is beaten.
- A fan or other contrivance, as a sieve, for winnowing grain.
- See the Note under Car, 2.
- A close railway car for baggage.
- A large covered wagon for moving furniture, etc., also for conveying wild beasts, etc., for exhibition.
- A light wagon, either covered or open, used by tradesmen and others fore the transportation of goods.
- To wash or cleanse, as a small portion of ore, on a shovel.
- A shovel used in cleansing ore.
- The front of an army; the first line or leading column; also, the front line or foremost division of a fleet, either in sailing or in battle.
- van city.