Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- aperitive , appetiser , appetizer.
- A beverage served as an appetizer before a meal. taken before a meal as an appetizer.
- Any wine served before a meal Traditionally, aperitifs were vermouths or other similar wines flavored with herbs and spices.
- Although the term once meant a before-dinner liqueur drink, it is now used with the word cocktail almost interchangeably.
- A wine taken before a meal to induce good appetite.
- Affects digestive system and nutrition due to its ability to act as an appetizer before a meal Usually is a drink this contains alcoholic.
- Any wine drunk before eating, ostensibly to induceappetite, but in fact as an excuse to start drinking early.
- A before-dinner drink; a drink to arouse the appetite before a meal.
- A drink taken before a meal to stimulate the appetite. a drink before a meal designed to encourage the appetite: it could be either a commercial product or a mixed cocktail.
- apéritif. appetizer. short drink.
- taken before a meal as an appetizer.
- aperitif. aperitive. drink.