Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- good , fine , good , O.K. , OK , okay , sweet , well , manor.
- The alimentary canal A term used when describing fish larvae. A narrow passage such as a strait or INLET A CHANNEL in otherwise shallow water, generally formed by water in motion.
- To plunder of contents; to destroy or remove the interior or contents of; as, a mob gutted the house. remove the guts of; 'gut the sheep' empty completely; destroy the inside of; 'Gut the building'.
- To take out the bowels from; to eviscerate.
- This, when dry, is exceedingly strong, and is used as the snood of a fish line.
- The sac of silk taken from a silkworm , for the purpose of drawing it out into a thread.
- See Catgut.
- One of the prepared entrails of an animal, esp. of a sheep, used for various purposes.
- An intenstine; a bowel; the whole alimentary canal; the enteron; bowels; entrails.
- A narrow passage of water; as, the Gut of Canso.