Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Finance. a term used to describe a deck surface condition A sharp raised edge capable of damaging a roof membrane or vapor retarder.
- A narrow, linear projection on a formed concrete surface, resulting from mortar flowing into spaces in the formwork.
- Florida Inclusion Network.
- A thin projected edge or casting.
- The skeg.
- The Fin, also known as the 'vertical stabilizer', is the fixed vertical surface at the rear of an aircraft It provides yaw stability for the aircraft.
- A vertical support made entirely of glass between two abutting glass panes Also sometimes known as a glass mullion.
- A thin projection of metal from the casting, formed as a result of imperfect mold or core joints.
- FASTER Identification Number.
- A control bit occupying one sequence number, which indicates that the sender will send no more data or control occupying sequence space. the ball-pass frequency on the inner race.
- A fan-like body part in ray-finned fish It has spines covered with a thin skin The fish uses it to move.
- SWIFT's core store and forward message processing service bearing that name which enables financial institutions to exchange data worldwide.
- The fixed forward portion of the vertical tail surfaces.
- Straight, flat stabilizing structure which extends vertically downward and aids in maintaining a straight course while underway It is fixed near the stern of the shell Also known as the 'skeg'.
- A sharp protrusion in a roof deck that can damage roof components.
- Firearm Identification Number FIP: Firearms Interest Police. n a narrow, long, vertical wall of rock created by expansion of bounding joints by erosional forces. vertical stabilizer.
- Fleet Identification Number Ford's identification code for North American fleet customers. A straight plate that lies in the water under the boat, which helps maintain balance and directional control.
- FINish flag.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one. one of a pair of decorations projecting above the rear fenders of an automobile. one of a set of parallel slats in a door or window to admit air and reject rain. a shoe for swimming; the paddle-like front is an aid in swimming. a stabilizer that resembles the fins of a fish. organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals. equip with fins. propel oneself through the water in a finning motion. show the fins above the water while swimming; 'The sharks were finning near the surface'. 1 A fixed or adjustable airfoil or vane attached longitudinally to an aircraft, rocket, or similar body to provide a stabilizing effect.
- A fixed stabilizing surface, usually vertical, similar in purpose to a bilge keel on a ship. organ of locomotion and balance in fishes and some other aquatic animals a stabilizer that resembles the fins of a fish show the fins above the water while swimming; 'The sharks were finning near the surface' propel oneself through the water in a finning motion equip with fins.
- A finlike appendage, as to submarine boats.
- A feather; a spline.
- The thin sheet of metal squeezed out between the collars of the rolls in the process of rolling.
- A mark or ridge left on a casting at the junction of the parts of a mold.
- A blade of whalebone.
- A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product which protrudes like a fin The hand.
- A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and heteropod mollusks.
- An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance and propel it in the water.
- End; conclusion; object.
- To carve or cut up, as a chub.