Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- doing , to do.
- The unit of measure of a vessel's burthen or tunnage The name is derived From a large wine barrel; hence, the number of runs of wine that she could carry For practical purposes, most authorities deem the tunnage/burthen of a vessel to be the product of her length times beam times depth divided by 100.
- A very large cask for storing wine Some are large enough to hold the wine for several hundred thousand bottles.
- The vessel that you mash in I use a Rubbermaid cooler, the kind football teams dump over the coaches head.
- A period of approximately one year In actuality, 360 days.
- a large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals. a large cask or barrel used for ale.
- To put into tuns, or casks. a large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals.
- Any shell belonging to Dolium and allied genera; called also tun-shell.
- A drunkard; so called humorously, or in contempt.
- An indefinite large quantity.
- See Ton.
- A weight of 2,240 pounds.
- In different countries, the tun differs in quantity.
- A certain measure for liquids, as for wine, equal to two pipes, four hogsheads, or 252 gallons.
- A fermenting vat.
- A large cask; an oblong vessel bulging in the middle, like a pipe or puncheon, and girt with hoops; a wine cask.