Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A peasant Essentially a slave in medieval times. -a slave.
- Someone who is affiliated with, but not a member of, any House.
- Serf Semi-free peasant who worked his lord's demesne and paid him certain dues in return for the use of land, the possession of which was heritable These dues, usually called corvee, were usually in the form of labour on the lord's land Generally this averaged three days a week Serfs were generally classified as: 'Cottagers', 'small-holders', or 'villeins' although the later originally meant free peasants who were burdened with additional rents and services.
- a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord. in the feudal system, a person who was bound to the land of his lord and who was transferred with the land when ownership changed.
- helot. serf. villein.
- A servant or slave employed in husbandry, and in some countries attached to the soil and transferred with it, as formerly in Russia. a person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.