Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- A Scalable Classifier for Data Mining Classifcation system that can handle disk-resident data Extension of SLIQ. a quick run. run very fast, usually for a short distance.
- Sacrifices any action to move at 3x normal movement rate.
- Brief promotion within a longer campaign, designed to maintain interest by awarding interim incentives.
- In training, to swim as fast as possible for a short distance.
- The very high acceleration defensive missile used for 'terminal defense' Click here for more information.
- A sprint is a multi-day session of intense Zope 3 development organized around extreme programming ideas such as pair programming.
- The shortest cross-country race, usually 1 5 kilometers, in which any style of skiing is allowed.
- The manner in which a water polo game begins each quarter Each team lines up on the wall or at the two-meter line to start When the referee blows his whistle, the two players closest to the referee sprint towards the ball, which is dropped on the halfway line TOP.
- Racing on flat water over marked straight courses over distances of 500m, 1000m, etc Sprint kayaks and canoes must meet strict size and weight rules, and are designed for speed, not comfort and stability Sprint is an Olympic sport.
- A kind of kart racing which utilizes smaller road courses, with turns to the left and right, as compared to speedways Sprint courses require different setup than the ovals used in speedway racing Sprint karts are of the situp variety Races usually last only a few minutes, with a pre-determiend number of laps See also: enduro racing.
- An all-out burst of speed, usually at the end of a race A match sprint British: a rim designed for tubular tires.
- The act of sprinting; a run of a short distance at full speed. run very fast, usually for a short distance.
- To run very rapidly; to run at full speed.