Türkçeden İngilizceye Çeviri Sonucu
- Instead of.
- work. effort.
- To speak; to express an opinion; to make answer; to reply.
- To mention or suggest as an estimate, hypothesis, or approximation; hence, to suppose; in the imperative, followed sometimes by the subjunctive; as, he had, say fifty thousand dollars; the fox had run, say ten miles.
- To announce as a decision or opinion; to state positively; to assert; hence, to form an opinion upon; to be sure about; to be determined in mind as to.
- To repeat; to rehearse; to recite; to pronounce; as, to say a lesson.
- To utter or express in words; to tell; to speak; to declare; as, he said many wise things.
- A delicate kind of serge, or woolen cloth.
- A kind of silk or satin.
- To try; to assay.
- Essay; trial; attempt.
- Tried quality; temper; proof.
- Trial by sample; assay; sample; specimen; smack.